You should select a data storage problem of your interest and identify the various pieces of data that should be stored in a database.
Make sure that your Term Paper follows the following format/outline:
1) Term Paper Abstract
2) Purpose and goal of the project
3) Users and administrators
4) How is this work being done now, without the database and how will the database specifically improve the process
5) Data elements to be involved: entities, attributes - High Level
6) Platform to be used: what type of database. (i.e. Short term will use MS Access, for ease of use and prototyping but long term will switch to a more robust platform like MS SQL, or Oracle, or remain in MS Access)
7) Take the database through the normalization process and design the actual database tables.
8) Do include the functional dependency analysis
9) Do include any Primary and Foreign Key designation, as needed, as well as an explanation of why you designated them as such.
10) Document the whole process and information in MS Word document. Especially make sure that you include the description of the various entities, attributes in detail, their inter-relationship and the way the database is going to be used.
You should submit your term project proposal in Week 6 for approval by the instructor and submit the completed work in the final week in a Word Document (1,000 word minimum) Relevant parts of the Project Proposal may be incorporated in the above outline, modified from earlier versions/submissios as neededAttachments