File Sharing Application
For this assignment, we will create a PHP application that will provide a secure way of sharing files on the Web. This application will build upon the http://www.sharedfiles.me (guest/guest) example from class.
Ideal solutions will include:
1. 10 points: Login and password for two users.
2. 20 points: One user type will only be allowed to upload files. The second type will be allowed to both upload and delete files.
3. 10 points: Passwords should be stored and encrypted in a mySQL database.
4. 15 points: Users should only be allowed to upload Web-safe images.
5. 5 points: Require a header with a graphic that identifies your gallery. Require a footer that includes a copyright statement and email address.
6. 10 points: Images should be no larger than 8mb.
7. 10 points: Code should be well-formed, and commented. Files and directories should be structured according to the best-practice offered in class.
8. 20 points: Will be awarded based on your responses to the questions below.